- Sage Oil it is an oil with refreshing aroma, helps in reducing sore throat and various skin problems
- Sage also has antibacterial properties and is recommended by herbalists to treat sore throats and mouth inflammation
- Sage contain estrogen compounds, which make them helpful in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome and menopause, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center
- Sage oil added to mouthwash can help treat gingivitis, according to Healthwise
- Sage oil has antifungal properties that may help to treat fungal infections
Contains a refreshing aroma, making it useful in aroma therapy. It can also be used as a massage oil. Furthermore, it helps in reducing sore throat and various skin problems. High efforts and latest technology has been used by Hemani in order to acquire the best possible quality of Sage Oil.
This oil has a number of non-cosmetic medicinal uses which are listed below.
Cholagogue & Choleretic
There are no reviews yet.