Aloe Oil 30m
This plant oil basically contains the properties of aloe, from which it is extracted. However, since it is combined with a carrier oil, its nutritional properties is enhanced. Many of the beneficial compounds of aloe vera gel are transferred to the oil during its production stage.
- It helps the skin heal from sunburn quickly due to its antioxidant properties.
- Using aloe vera to aid in treating small cuts and wounds is also recommended.
- Aloe oil can assist in keeping your skin supple and firm. It may help prevent the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Aloe vera is known to fight acne because of its ability to reduce skin inflammations, blistering, and itching.
- Today, aloe vera is used to address common skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, and rashes.
- Its soothing nature makes it suitable to help treat and relieve pain caused by herpes and shingles.
- Aloe vera is also an effective haircare agent. Aside from helping treat dandruff and dry scalp, the plant can also promote hair growth and help keep your locks strong. When added to tea tree oil, aloe oil can be useful against fungal scalp infections.
- People with arthritis may also enjoy pain relief with aloe vera. Applying it topically on painful joints can help reduce inflammation.
There are no reviews yet.