- Each tablet contains 250 mg Triphala Fruit Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Triphala fruits (mixture of Amla, Baheda, Harde) (4:1) (equivalent to 1000 mg of Triphala fruits). When assayed these tablets contain tannins NLT 26%.
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Triphala has been historically used as a digestive cleanser and tonifier. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effects of its component herbs on the gastro-intestinal tract. In addition, Triphala has been shown to be a Tridoshic rasayana (ability to balance Vata, Pitta, Kapha), a potent antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- May act as a safe & effective colon cleanser.
- Said to be an excellent digestive & metabolic tonic, may help in toning up the digestive system.
- May support effectively in relieving mild to moderate constipation.
- Balances all the doshas and may thus may support overall general health.
There are no reviews yet.