- Shatavari is a well known rejuvenating Ayurvedic herb for women. Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda for fertility and vitality & may simultaneously improve lactation during pre & post delivery. It helps nourish and cleanse both the blood and the female reproductive organs.
- Shatavari is also considered to be a source of plant driven estrogen, making Shatavari a healthy choice for nursing, menopausal & postmenopausal women.
- May support reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs.
- May help maintain healthy hormonal balance.
- May support normal function of the immune and digestive system.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.