Paxherbal Salmoline is an herbal antibiotics. Used for the treatment of typhoid fever and Preventing the formation and dissolution of kidney stones
Salmoline is Light yellow coloured , sour taste and limish odoured
TRADITIONAL ANCIENT CITATIONS
The tremendous use of lime since time immemorial cannot be over emphasized, in the treatment of various diseases in Africa. Diseases ranging from malaria to kidney stone have being cured by the use of lime.
- Salmoline successfully reduce fever due to the sudorific attribute of lime.
- The combination of Flavonoids, L ascorbic acid, Citric acid and D-lintonene, Coumarine contribute greatly to the antibacterial (gram positive and gram negative bacteria) and antifungal attributes
- Salmoline also serve as a natural source of vitamin C (this is responsible for the antiscorbutic feature of Salmoline) , mineral salts and acids.
- The presence of potassium citrate in salmoline act by preventing the formation and aiding the dissolution of kidney stone respectively.
Salmoline is rapidly and completely absorbed from the Gastro-Intestinal Tract ( GIT) after oral administration, high plasma level for few minutes after administration followed.
However, the mineral composition present in Salmoline in turn enters the various cells such as hepatocytes, bone cells and various tissues for various biochemical and physiological functions. Excretion of unused minerals occurs via various excretory organs of the body.
- Treatment of malaria fever.
- Treatment of typhoid fever
- Preventing the formation and dissolution of kidney stones
Contraindications: Not to be used for Peptic ulcer patient
WARNING AND PRECAUTION
The safety of Paxherbal Salmoline during pregnancy has not been evaluated.
30mls three times daily.
Interaction with food and Convectional Medicines: