The selection of herbs in Liv-First is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to support the body’s natural ability to regulate the Liver functions.
- Supports healthy liver functions.
- May help control fatty infiltration in the liver.
- May help control hepatocellular regeneration.
- May help promote appetite.
Did you Know….
- Guduchi is considered to act as a rasayan on account of its antioxidant properties. It helps promote immunity and aids removal of toxins form the liver and kidneys.
- Kalmeghis considered to have hepatoprotective and immunostimulant properties. It helps stimulate expulsion of bile from the liver.
- Bhringraj promotes the metabolism of liver and helps improve the strength of the body.
- Punarnava is considered to be a natural toner of the liver. It is said to recondition the liver and purify the blood, thus aiding in increasing the haemoglobin in the blood.