Black seed oil is the oil obtained from black seeds. These are tiny, incredibly black colored seeds which are commonly called “black cumin”. That is why, black seed oil is also called black cumin seed oil Is highly recommended for Body Massage.
- This herb has been used for ages in Middle East, Africa & South Asia as a remedy for allergies, Inflammation, purification of blood and strengthening the Immune System.
- Effective against diseases such as Bronchitis, Asthma, Neuropathies and poor digestion.
- Used for relief in congestion and it acts as a general tonic to boost immune function.
- Famous for enhancing blood circulations
- Regular usage has shown that Black seeds oil controls blood pressure and cholesterol as well.
- Stops receding hairline and darkens graying hair.
- Provides lubrication and protection for your skin and hair.
- Stimulates hair growth and keeps hair shiny black all day.
- Keeps skin soft, smooth and shiny all day long.
- Perfect for dry skin and works as an anti-dandruff for dry hair.
What is Nigella Sativa (the black seed)?
Nigella Sativa originates from Western Asia and is a herb that grows about 16-24 inches in height and has white flowers when in bloom. The plant is now cultivated from the Near East to India. The deep black, sharp-cornered rectangular seeds (no longer than 3 mm) are the part of the plant that is used for the preparation of products.
The black seed is cultivated in Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Arabia, Oman, Ethiopia, Middle East, Far East, India, Bangladesh, France, Germany and the Mediterranean Basin. It also grows wild in Egypt, Syria, Asiatic Turkey and the Balkan States.